Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Her..........


I dream of her!
"Who? Do you know her, have you seen her?"
No! "Then?" Then what? I just dream! There are no bindings in dream, is there? You are free to dream.

"Well, Just because you can dream doesn't mean you have to become insane about some unknown girl." Who told you she is unknown? I know her. "How? You just said you don't know her."
Umm, I don't know her in real life, but I know how she is.
"Do you think you make any sense?" Do you think I care?
"Shouldn't you? I mean you dream of this girl you haven't met, you haven't seen, you don't even know how she looks....then how the hell can you dream of her?"
I know how she looks, alright? "Okay fine tell me about her then."
Mmmmm, she is a simple girl, has no extra feature in her. She has dimples in her cheek, black smooth long hair playing behind her. As the gentle breeze sweeps by you can almost smell the sweet fragrance of her hair! "And?"
What do you mean and? If you wanna hear more then......the most beautiful part of her is her eyes. Gentle dreamy eyes. You can just look into them and be lost within. The calm and quiet eyes that glitter with questions at times. At times they smile, at times they cry. She talks in a quiet voice, when you hear it you can almost feel sweet music ringling in your ears.
She has a strength hidden under that weak structure of hers. She spreads her wings around you when you are down. She sits and looks into your eyes....pouring out the love from her heart when you are broken n hurt. "Yeah yeah, w/e!"
At times when she is sad and sits at the balcony by herself looking up at the moon & when you see that you can feel your heart being ripped apart by pain. Why is she sad? How can I comfort her? How can I tell her how painful it is to see her in such a depressed state? "Yo, you are really being so dramatic."
When I see her lying on the bed next to me and see her in the shadowy darkness I feel blessed to have her with me, to have her love, to be the one to love her. "And I thought you didn't even see her! Duhhh me! Okay nuff fooling me! Who is she, someone you met at school?"
Each time she flicks that sweet smile of hers at me I feel Pain! Terrible pain in my chest! "You have high blood pressure." Its not a pain of sorrow, rather its a pain caused by extreme joy. Ek odbhut sukhokor betha! I just can't explain.
When I take a walk with her in the moon lit night in between the trees I feel I'm lost into another world of tranquil serenity. "You Are really lost man, you are saying the same word twice."
When we sit at our balcony on a rainy day with a cup of hot chocolate and watch the rain drops, hand in hand do you know how I feel? "How?"
I feel as if I am not alive. I feel as if I am dreaming. "Hold on a sec....I thought we WERE talking about a dream, no?"
We are! Its a dream within a dream. "Whoaa? So what happens next?"
Nothing much! We sit at the top of the hill sometimes in the evening.....as the sun goes down we feel something deep inside us, something we cannot explain, we sit together so close, but still a mysterious depression towers over us. Maybe it's the nature, maybe this is how it is when night falls.
"Alright man, thats it, I know what you need. You need a Doc. Seriously dude I just don't get what the hell you are talking about! I don't understand!"

*silence.............

Trust me my friend, you never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment