Friday, November 30, 2007

A snowy night........



Started off the night at a friends place, nice little cozy adda. Some yummy food and drinks. Then off to our battle of cricket 2007. Haha, apparently even after not playing for so long I still rock. So, kicked the shit out of them in all the matches. Then started our endless mission to beat Ac Milan in the hardest level of FIFA 2008. Oh man, it was a damn good time with all the cursing and yelling at each other for wrong passes and wrong shots. Literally beat up the friend who was dealing the defense coz he wasn't serious at first. lol! Then finally a good team play paid off as we held on to the lead in the final match of a 3-2 goals win.


Then as I realized it was super late, I looked outside and all I could see is a white moving wall. Oh ya, it was snowing cats n dogs. Even more then that. I didn't know about the snow storm warning as I didn't get to check in the morning. Friends were telling me over n over not to go in such storm. But My own sweet sexy bed at home was calling me with such thrilling seductive voice. So I told them, no dude. I'm gone. I will fight the storm tonight. So off I go down hoping I can call in a cab, foolish me. It was blinding white blizzard goin on outside. No taxi company had their call center line free. SO what to do, lit up the ciggy and smoked till my whole body was literally covered with snow. So off I went to the road shaking off the initial snow from my shoulders n head. Started waling, no Taxi anywhere to be seen. It was awesome. it was brilliant. I never thought it'd be so much fun walking down the roads at 3:30 in the night with havoc type snow storm on the head.


So I kept on walking and came to the Tim Hortons coffee shop where me n my friends used to come at 2/3/4/5 in the night/morning just to drink cofee/choc. Went in and bought a cup of hot chocolate. Saw the Bangladeshi girl working there just like other nights. So took the hot choco from her and asked her...accha, bangali meye ra erokom mood dekhai keno deshi chele dekhle? Problem ta ki? She was puzzled to be asked such strange question at the middle of the night from me. It was 100 % worth it to see her puzzled face. She replied after a while, "I don't know". I shrugged my shoulders said goodnite to her and walked out. Lit another ciggy and took sips from the hot chocolate. It felt good, damn good as the hot liquid rolled down my throat and started warming up my body inside while the outside part of my body were still frozen. Then I continued my long journey back to home in the most bizzare and fun snow storm I have ever been in. The foot was going down through the layer of snow, down to 5-7 inches. Oh ya, it was a whole lot of snow I had to walk over; in the 10 blocks I walked back to my place. But was it fun? Oh hell ya....it was an amazing feeling.


Some may call it craziness, I call it life. This is the beauty of single life. You can do the craziest shit while there is none to object. No one to be concerned or angry! :D


Met couple of interesting chiria on the way. Lol! They were funny. Sat down beside the road on the snow, talked & laughed with them for a while over the crazy snow, weather and life. Then took off from there as it was very Hot at that moment ( (yn) ). lols! Reached home at about 4:25. One fun n interesting night coming to an end. Now finishing off this scrap before submitting myself to my sesky bed & my lovely kol balish.


Life is fun I guess, if you know where to look. (i)

No comments:

Post a Comment