Friday, July 18, 2008

Torn..........


As I walk along the rusty long road..
I feel the sweet feeling of water dripping...
down my chin, down my body, sending chills...
it does not amaze me, coz it brings back memories...

memories that haunt me, memories that tear me apart...
those laughter, those kiss in the rain....
sending shivers down my soul...deep deep down...
I only burn and die a little more every second....
my only companion is the bittersweet ever lasting pain.

Over n over you've relayed about the other....
making me feel so low that I wish I never existed...
Hath I so little space in you, hath I so cheap...
why can't I be as strong as u, why am I so insane?

Broken down, I'm already torn....fading out every moment..
I gather the pieces and come to u with a damaged heart..
mending the pieces that hath fallen out...how it tears apart again...
one day u'll come...maybe?....I just won't be there...
Forgive me coz I'll Probably be too far gone by then....

I have no name, I have no identity...I have nothing....
I'm just and nameless image that is thrown away some day....
I feel pain within me....maybe for no reason....maybe for right...
but it hurts, in ways one can ever imagine....
it hurts in ways one can never imagine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment